The December Wisconsin VMUG meeting will be on December 10th at the Milwaukee County Zoo in their Zoofari Conference Center in Milwaukee. VMTurbo and One Cloud Software are sponsoring.
- 8:15 Registration: Refreshments provided by our meeting sponsors VMTurbo and OneCloud Software
- 8:45 Welcome: by Mike Nelson, WI-VMUG Co-Leader and @nelmedia on Twitter
- 9:00 Introduction: Brad Tompkins, VMUG Chief Executive Officer and @VMUG_CEO on Twitter
- 9:15 Any Workload, Any Infrastructure. Choose your Own IT Adventure: by VMTurbo’s Eric Wright @discoposse on Twitter
- 10:00 Upgrade Paths to vSphere 6 and What’s New in vSphere 6u1: by Heath Johnson, VMware TAM and @heathbarj on Twitter
- 10:55 Break
- 11:10 Automating and cost-optimizing the use of AWS as a DR site: by OneCloud Software
- 12:00 Lunch provided by our meeting sponsors VMTurbo and OneCloud Software
- 12:35 Preparing for the VCP6-DCV Without Losing Your Mind v2.0: by Paul Woodward Jr Systems Engineer – Data Center at Netech and @ExploreVM on Twitter
- 1:25 Ask the Experts: Roundtable Q&A
- 2:00 Wrap-up: Announcements & Drawings
9715 W Bluemound Rd, Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Parking for this event is included but only if you park in the specified Zoofari Conference Center lot off Bluemound. This is NOT the same lot or entrance as the actual Zoo.
ZooMapSummer2015 – Note the Zoofari Conference Center is in the top right of the map!