Join us for our Wisconsin VMUG Virtual meeting taking place on Tuesday May 18, 2021!
This meeting is an excellent opportunity to meet with your peers to discuss virtualization trends, best practices, and the latest technology!
- 3:00 pm Welcome: by Mike Nelson, WI-VMUG Co-Leader (@mikenelsonIO)
- 3:10 VMware Presentation: VMware Skyline: Supercharging Your Support Experience by Brandon Hahn Staff Technical Account Manager at VMware
The VMware Skyline proactive support capabilities you’ve come to know and love have expanded and now encompass a whole portfolio of offerings. We’ll discuss the benefits and differences between Skyline Health, Skyline Advisor, and Skyline Health Diagnostics before diving into a live demonstration so you can understand how to best utilize them in your environment.
- 3:50 Break
- 3:55 VMware Presentation: NSX-ALB in Native AWS by Pam Norris, Staff Staff Solutions Engineer (NSX-ALB) at VMware
The VMware NSX-Advanced Load Balancer, formerly known as AVI, provides integrated multi cloud load balancing, WAF, application analytics, and container ingress services from the data center to the cloud. We will walk through an overview of the NSX-ALB, followed by a demonstration of deploying the solution in native AWS.
- 4:35 Ask the Experts: Roundtable Q&A
- 4:50 Wrap-up & Announcements
- 5:00 Virtual Happy Hour Conversation