Welcome to VMware Forum 2011
Prepare to Accelerate IT and Accelerate Your Business
VMware Forum 2011 is where companies of all sizes and industry types come to learn how to accelerate IT and accelerate their businesses.
Attend this free, interactive, full-day event in your local area to hear from VMware virtualization experts and cloud computing pioneers, industry analysts and IT professionals. Understand the benefits of virtualization to reduce capital and operating expenses and improve agility, and hear how to enable “your cloud” to meet your company’s specific business needs, while dramatically lowering costs and enabling a flexible, agile IT service delivery model.
If you’re an IT professional tasked with virtualizing your IT environment or taking your organization to the cloud, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to:
- Participate in virtualization and cloud presentations by VMware experts.
- Network with more than 1000 local colleagues.
- Interact with top VMware partners.
This year’s one-day event features an impressive group of speakers. VMware, our customers and industry analysts will be sharing their best practices and strategies for deploying virtualization and developing a cohesive, secure and compliant cloud strategy in three core areas: infrastructure, applications and end-user computing. The Forum’s breakout sessions are not to be missed.
Register Now and don’t miss out to attend VMware Forum 2011 in your local city. Chicago is June 15th.
We look forward to seeing you!
However if you can’t make it in person to one of the VForums, all is not lost:
Online VMware Forum 2011
Can’t attend in person? Join us online at the Online VMware Forumon May 19th, 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PDT.
- Network with your peers from the comfort of your own office
- View a live video broadcast with the VMware leadership team
- Chat with experts who will answer your questions live
- Navigate in a 3D virtual environment with interactive booths