Join us on Tuesday, May 24th in Madison for our 7th annual Wisconsin VMUG UserCon. This free event is packed with outstanding partner and community content, partner exhibits, networking opportunities and chances to win great prizes.
Some of the highlights include:
- Warm up for the UserCon with vBeers at the Falling Water Bar & Grill in the lobby of the Madison Marriott West starting at 5:30pm on Monday, May 23rd.
- Morning VMware Keynote: “The Future of Network Virtualization with VMware NSX” session presented by Scott Lowe, VMware (@scott_lowe)
- Afternoon Keynote by Dr. Don McMillian on “Effective Communication in the Information Age” (Trust us, you won’t want to miss this one. It was the hit presentation of last year’s VMUG Leader Summit!). Special thank you to Presidio for being a sponsor for this keynote!
- Demo Zone featuring partner product demonstrations first hand
- Sponsor and VMware Breakouts: There will be 6 VMware and 9 Sponsor breakouts full of valuable content. Check out the full agenda here.
- Community Track: This year’s agenda will once again feature a track of presentations by members of our Virtualization Community:
- Virtualization 101 by Brian Kirsch, WI-VMUG Steering Committee Member, VMUG Board Member and Instructor at Milwaukee Area Technical College (@bckirsch)
- EUC (End User Computing) 101 by Matt Heldstab, North Central Wisconsin VMUG Leader and Enterprise Systems Engineer at Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (@mattheldstab)
- Right Sizing Your Security Posture by Implementing NSX by Brandon Hahn, Solution Architect at West Bend Mutual Insurance (@brandonhahn)
- SAP on VMware – Heaven on a Bun? by Jeremy Gruenke, Data Center Operations Manager at Johnsonville Sausage (@grinks311)
- Tales from the Trenches: Upgrading vSphere to 6.x by by Paul Woodward Jr., Systems Engineer – Data Center at Presidio (@ExploreVM)
- Opportunities to connect with VMware users just like you! Swap stories, insights, and tips.
- Exhibit Hall: This years exhibit hall will feature 40 of our sponsors showing off their products and providing great information. Without them this event would not be possible so be sure to stop in and check them out.
- Closing Reception: The event will end with a closing reception sponsored by the VMware vRealize BU. Be sure to join us as we hand out giveaways from our sponsors and our raffle. Must be present to win.
- Giveaways: As usual there will be lots of giveaways. Among them are 9 Synology NAS packages. One 8-bay, four 4-bay and four 2-bay units, each with a gift card to help pay for some drives. Also iPads, LootCrate subscriptions and more.
|Agenda Planning? There’s an App for That!|
|Don’t forget – there will be no printed agendas at this event. Download the VMUG UserCon Mobile App from the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store to create your own schedule and enhance your UserCon experience from the palm of your hand.|
If you haven’t registered yet, there is no better time than now to do so. Also help spread the word to your customers, co-workers and friends.
Still not convinced? Here’s a video recorded at our 2014 UserCon talking about some of the reasons why our members love coming to our events.