Thursday, April 22nd is the first Wisconsin VMUG User Conference.
Registration is now available here.
- Registration is capped at 450 and there were 435 people registered as of 4/19 AM.
A few things to take note of:
- The venue for the event is the Country Springs Hotel in Waukesha.
- The event agenda is posted here and will be updated as details are finalized.
- You can also follow WIVMUG on Twitter for more information.
We would like to thank the following companies for their participation in the first annual Wisconsin VMUG User Conference. Without their sponsorship this event would not be possible.
- Hewlett-Packard (Breakout)
- EMC (Breakout)
- ExaGrid Systems (Breakout)
- Isilon Systems (Breakout)
- NetApp (Breakout)
- Wyse (Breakout)
- Xangati (Keynote)
- Xiotech (Breakout)
- Xsigo Systems (Breakout)
- 10Zig Technology
- Cisco Systems (Keynote)
- Kroll Ontrack
- Shavlik Technologies
- Vizioncore (Breakout)
- MLT/Instructing Technologies (instructor & content for PowerShell 101 Lab)
3 thoughts on “WI-VMUG User Conference”
We had 319 people sign in for the event. From my perspective everything seemed to go real well. Pretty much all the comments from the sponsors and attendees that I talked to were very positive.
Thanks to all of our great sponsors and all of you who attended. Please be sure to complete your follow-up survey’s that VMware has sent out. All feedback (both good and bad) is greatly appreciated as we take a look at doing another of these conferences next year.
A special thanks goes out to Sherry Zittel, Jean Hoffman, Mike Nelson and Nathan Scheunemann for all their help in putting this event together.