Join your fellow VMware enthusiasts for a Wisconsin VMware User Group (WI-VMUG) meeting being held in Milwaukee on Tuesday, January 18th.
This meeting is being co-sponsored by
- 8:30 Registration: Refreshments provided by our meeting sponsors RSA and Virtensys.
- 9:00 Welcome
- 9:05 Virtensys presents Innovative I/O Virtualization Solutions for the Data Center
- Virtensys solutions revolutionize how I/O infrastructure is deployed and used in data centers and deliver dramatic improvements in I/O utilization, cost, performance, power consumption and manageability. The full capabilities of Virtensys I/O Virtualization appliances can be utilized without disruption to existing servers and networks, protecting previous IT infrastructure investments.
- 10:00 VMware Team – VMware Update and VMware Alive Enterprise demo
- 10:40 Break
- 11:00 RSA presents Managing VMware Infrastructure Risk and Compliance
- In this session you will learn about the industries’ first “out of the box” solution to map the VMware vSphere 4.x Hardening Guide, along with regulations and standards to VMware-specific control procedures for ensuring infrastructure security compliance. You will learn how RSA’s solution gives you the ability to monitor mis-configurations, policy violations and control failures across your VMware infrastructure and respond swiftly with appropriate remediation steps. We will also show our dashboard which provides a centralized viewing your compliance posture across both virtual and physical IT.
- 11:55 Wrap-up: Q&A, announcements, drawings
- 12:15 Lunch: Our lunch is provided to courtesy of our meeting sponsors Virtensys and RSA. This is a great opportunity for further networking with your fellow VMware users as well as today’s presenters.
LocationWyndham Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Convention Center 4747 South Howell Ave Milwaukee, WI 53207 Telephone: (414) 481-8000 http://wyndhammilwaukeeairport.com/ Google Maps