Don’t miss the 2013 Wisconsin VMUG User Conference, scheduled for Thursday, May 2, 2013. At this free, full-day event, we will offer in-depth technical sessions, demonstrations, exhibits, and networking opportunities that will feature the latest in virtualization, cloud computing and mobility.
This event will feature the keynote presentation, Automation Generation: Or Why Skill is the Answer to Scale, presented by Nick Weaver (@Lynxbat) , VMware Automation Architect.
You will also have the opportunity to attend the following educational sessions:
- Partner sessions:
- How to Adapt Your Data Management and Protection Methodologies to a Cloud Scale Environment – Commvault
- It’s Scary Out There, So Choose Your Cloud Wisely – Vital Support Systems
- Build a Dynamic and Agile Cloud Computing Infrastructure Using NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP – NetApp
- Solving the Application Provisioning Nightmare – F5 Networks
- Zero Intrusion Backup – Virtual Machine Backup That Doesn’t Suck – Symantec
- Cloud Super Powers – 5 Secret Weapons Your Cloud Needs – Earthlink
- Advances in VM Performance Troubleshooting with VM-aware Storage – Tintri
- The 4 A’s of Data Center Security – Automate, Accelerate, Accountability, and APT’s – Trend Micro
- Tales from the Field: Don’t Let This Happen to Your VMs – Veeam
- Evolving to the Software-Defined Data Center: A Detailed Look at EMC Integrations with VMware – EMC
- Private Cloud – Getting it Right the First Time – Embotics
- Making Sense of Solid-State – NexGen Storage
- VMware sessions:
- Horizon Workspace
- Troubleshooting Storage Performance
- vCenter 5.1: A Technical Deep Dive
- The Software Defined Datacenter (SDDC)
- The Software Defined Datacenter is Turning Security on its Head
- New Storage Trends, Concepts, and Approaches for End User Computing
- Performance Best Practices for vSphere
- Network Virtualization – The Future of Networking
Other event highlights include:
- Sponsor exhibit area with 30 exhibitors
- VMware Hands On Labs will be hosted at the Wisconsin VMUG User Conference, but you must be pre-registered to participate on-site.
- If you are in the area the night before, be sure to join us for vBeers. More details can be found here.
- Lot’s of great giveaways from VMUG, our event sponsors and other great VMUG supporters
Visit the Event Details Page for a detailed agenda and registration details
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org