Due to forecasts for 8-14″ of snow and 20+ mph winds for Tuesday night through early afternoon Wednesday I have decided to postpone the WI-VMUG meeting scheduled for Wednesday 12/9.
The new meeting date is Tuesday January 12th, 2010. Everything other than the day has remained the same; time, place, sponsors and agenda.
There is no need to reregister if you are still attending. If you are not attending please contact the VMware VMUG Team to let them know so you can be removed from the list.