The April 2011 and May 2011 issues of the WI VMware vNews publication have been released and are now available for download. The Wisconsin account team is putting out this monthly newsletter to keep you up to speed on recent VMware news and plans.
The contact for getting added to the distribution list or for feedback is:
Paul Krochenski firstname.lastname@example.org
- VMware Builds Cloud for App Dev’s
- Troubleshooting vSphere Network Issues
- Security Spending for Virtualized Environments on the Rise
- Real Life DR & BC with VMware SRM
- Should I Dump My Servers and Embrace the Cloud?
- Mozy on VMware deal
- Clould CIO: The Next Gen Cloud Offering
- ESXi?- Get the how, why, what and more
- VMware Why are you buying Sliderocket?
- Dirty little secrets of virtualization
- Data Rights We Must Demand from Companies
- The Cloud Security Silver Lining
- Creating Functional Teams In A Cloudy World
- Best of Interop 2011
- VDI: why your next desktop will be Virtual
- Cloud RIP?