The 2014 WI-VMUG User Conference is only 12 days away. This will be our 5th Annual User Conference and we are looking forward to it being out best ever. Some of the highlights include:
- We have a jam packed agenda with a lot of great VMware, sponsor and member breakout sessions.
- VMUG member participation. Among the highlights of the breakout sessions are 3 unsponsored member presentations as well as at least one of our members participating in a sponsor session.
- We are also putting together what should be a great “Ask the Experts” breakout session.
- We will have an exhibit hall full more sponsor booths than any of our previous User Conferences.
- Rob Randell, Director of Systems Engineering / Principal Architect in VMware’s Networking and Security Business Unit will be giving our keynote.
- Catch an overview session on VMware’s latest announcement: Horizon 6.
- Can’t beat this networking opportunity. With an expected attendance of over 400 other virtualization enthusiasts from around Wisconsin, you won’t find a better place for rubbing elbows and picking the brains of your peers.
- Free beer, not vBeers but actual beers. Immediately following the closing session, Veeam is hosting a reception.
- Lot’s of great giveaways. On top of the many prize drawings our sponsors are sure to have, your WI-VMUG Leadership team has been shopping the past week and we have a pretty good collection of stuff we have to give away. Among the prizes are Raspberry Pi’s, iPad Minis, Rokus, Chromecast, Leap Motion, Amazon fireTV, Beats Pill speaker, bluetooth headphones, Google TV, Pebble Smart Watch, VMUG Advantages and more.
- Chris Wahl and Steve Pantol will be there signing and handing out some copies of their recently released and highly anticipated Networking for VMware Administrators book.
When: Tuesday, April 22nd
Where: Madison Marriott West